- Join Equals Trust
- Staff Vacancies
- School vacancies
- Richard Bonington Primary & nursery school
- Class Teacher - temporary
Class Teacher - temporary
Job Title Class teacher
School Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School.
Work Pattern Full time
Contract Type Temporary - 1 term - shared parental leave.
Closing date Friday 10the February 2023
Interview Wednesday 22nd February 2023
Required from 17th April 2023
Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School are looking for a fantastic teacher to work in this popular school. This is an ideal opportunity for you to work in a supportive environment and offer your skills and expertise.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- can enthuse and motivate our children with engaging lessons and rich opportunities
- develop positive relationships with pupils and ensure that their needs are at the centre of all we do
- has a thorough knowledge of the primary curriculum and a commitment to achieving the highest standards
- is motivated, adaptable and has an eagerness to learn
We can offer successful candidates:
- A very positive and friendly ethos.
- A strong and supportive team ethic.
- A high level of professional development
- Highly motivated children
- A supportive community environment
We are part of Equals Trust, a multi academy primary trust founded in 2016 with currently 12 schools.
Visits to school are encouraged. Please call the school office to arrange a visit. 0115 956 0995.
Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School is committed to providing a safe environment and to promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applications and offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks in line with our safeguarding policy. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and proof of this will be required. Online searches will be conducted on short-listed candidates.