- Join Equals Trust
- Staff Vacancies
- School vacancies
- Brookside Primary School
- Teaching Assistant - Grade 3
Teaching Assistant - Grade 3
Teaching Assistant required at Brookside Primary School
Job Title Teaching Assistant
Salary NJC Grade 3 (scp 5 – 7, £15,029 - £15,636 per annum. This is the actual salary for part time, term time only).
Work Pattern 32.5 hours per week
Contract Type Fixed Term initially for 1 year
Closing date Midday Friday, 1st July 2022
Interview Wednesday, 6th July 2022
Required from September 2022
Brookside Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Grade 3 Teaching Assistant from September 2022.
Initially, the position is for one year. There is the possibility of review and continuation into a permanent position at the end of the year.
We are seeking candidates that:
- Put the child’s wellbeing at the heart of all they do
- Enjoy working 1:1 with pupils
- Have initiative and can modify the learning of individuals with SEN
- Have high aspirations for the achievement of all children
- Show a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Show initiative and resilience
The requirements of the role are in line with those of a Grade 3 Teaching Assistant and include:
- Supporting SEN pupils with their learning in all areas of the curriculum
- Being aware of pupil barriers to learning and reporting to the teacher
- Work with the teacher to make adaptations within lessons for individual pupils with SEN
- Acting upon guidance provided by teachers, and other professionals & outside agencies
- Demonstrate a good standard of written and spoken English
In return, Brookside is able to offer you:
- A positive and friendly team environment
- Highly motivated children
- A school that believes in developing the whole child
- A high level of support and professional development
Brookside Primary School promises to be the dynamic and creative opportunity that will allow you to develop in to the professional that you aspire to be. The school looks forward to your application.
To apply please visit the Trust website vacancies page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the office on email@example.com to arrange this.
See our school website for more details about our school: www.brooksideprimary.co.uk
We are a member of Equals Trust, a Primary Multi Academy Trust with 12 schools in the Rushcliffe and Gedling area.
Brookside Primary School is committed to providing a safe environment and to promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks in line with our safeguarding policy. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.